At present there are 135 large sites suitable for tent or RV camping. Water, Sewer and Electric hook-up, modern Restrooms, Showers and Dump Station are available. Just added to our facilities are a New Bathhouse, a Fish Cleaning Station and a Fishing Pond for the kids. Also conveniently located nearby is Linwood Beach Party Store. Live bait is available.
With access to Saginaw Bay, a stay at Linwood Beach could put you into some of the best Walleye or Perch Fishing you’ve ever Experienced. Do you Enjoy Golf? Not Just One, but Three wonderful Golf Courses are located within 7 miles of our Linwood Beach Marina & Campgrounds.2019 CAMPGROUNDDOCK RATES W PRE SEASON
- Speed Limit: 5 mph
- Check Out Time: 12:00 p.m.
- Check In Tme: 2:00 p.m. (please check with office for stay extensions at $1.00 per hour, if available)
- Quite Time: Begins at 11:00 p.m.
- Only one (1) camping unit per site.
- Only two (2) vehicles per site.
- Check with office for Guest Parking.
- Washing of vehicles is not allowed at site.
- Trash is to be put in dumpster near the entrance.
- Campfires are permitted in fire pits ONLY.
- Pets are welcome, but must be contained by owner and walked in designated areas.
- Please refrain from washing vehicles, mechanical work, etc. on campsite.
- Dump Station is available. Grey water may not be dumped on grounds.
- Generators are not permitted to run after Quiet Time.
- All facilities are used at your own risk and parents are responsible for behavior and control of their children.
- Management reserves the right to evict anyone for detrimental conduct or failure to observe park rules.
- Guest pass must be displayed on rear view mirror while on property.
- Four (4) adults per site.
- No fish cleaning on campsites. Please use fish cleaning station.
- After hours security can take care of any complaints. Please make them aware of any issues or concerns during your stay.
No charge. No Spam. Only updates on fishing.